Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RTIC vs YETI vs Walmart news article

Options

Comments

• HofstraJet
    HofstraJet Posts: 1,156
    edited November 2016
    Options
    From a Houston TV station's website about a Houston-based company (RTIC) profiling the owners and providing their address. Wonder how impartial they were? :smiley:
    Two Large Eggs, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in Charlotte, NC - My New Table
    Twitter: @ Bags
    Blog: TheJetsFan.com
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    I almost snorted my coffee when I came to the part about their efficient shipping. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,348
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The last couple orders I've placed with RTIC - some tumblers and soft coolers - shipped/arrived within a few days. Admittedly, quite a bit different from  a year ago when I got my RTIC 65.

Looking at their website this morning I see they claim to have the 65's ready to ship so perhaps their stock has finally been able to catch up with demand.

As far as the tumblers I have some RTIC and Ozark's and performance-wise I don't see a nickels worth of difference. The lids are different but for my needs I prefer the simplicity of the RTIC lid.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk