Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Christmas Comes Early

Options
 (For both the kiddos and mom and dad)

Nes Classic Mini. In line at 6:15am.

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Very cool!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    I want one so bad. Already sold out here
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Not looking forward to Christmas this year...that's cool though. I still have my old one somewhere in storage 
  • EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    Now that is a video game.   
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    You mean you don't have to blow cartridges out to get the games to play? No piece of cardboard or small comb to jamb into the NES for the game to sit just right to play it? :o

That's awesome! Cool gift. I think I've powered on my Wii system once or twice ever. The Xbox 360 maybe a dozen times. I could sit and play the NES for days if I were to go grab it from my parents house. Just basic fun games. My sister and I still give each other crap about who was the better NES player back in the day.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    I totally forgot they were coming out yesterday. 

As as much as I want one though I think I will wait until after Christmas unless I just stumble across one. I really hate waiting in lines and being in the mall around Christmas. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN