Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

iDevices iGrill

Options
Apologies if this has already been discussed but it came as a shock when I popped my iGrill in a pork tenderloin tonight and it wasn't supported on my iDevices app. 

If you have the same issue the IDevice brand is supported by the Weber iGrill app. 

Comments

• Lo_Gear
    Lo_Gear Posts: 108
    Options
    Ya it's basically the same app, but I think it looks a little better now lol 
  • tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    Had the same issue. You would think when they made the change they would have had something alert everyone. Took me a bit to figure it out as I just thought there was an issue with my blue tooth. 
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • TheLazyC
    Options
    So are you saying it doesn't work anymore? I just opened my app on my phone and it made me download a new app called iGrill. I still have the app called iDevices. I have not tried to see if it will connect or not.
  • AVEngineer
    Options
    IDevices sold the igrill to Weber so there is a new app called Weber iGrill that you need to use. 
    Medium BGE , iGrill2
    Virginia Beach, VA
  • TheLazyC
    Options
    IDevices sold the igrill to Weber so there is a new app called Weber iGrill that you need to use. 
    Okay., thanks. I have only used mine once. Been a busy summer. I only bought it because I am a gadget freak and wanted it to sync up with my Apple Watch. But I liked it the one time I used it.