Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

15 bags left - Rockwood (Northwest GA/Chattanooga TN Area)

Options

If there are any Rockwood users in the NW Georgia/Chattanooga TN area that need some more I recently ordered a pallet (30 bags) from the Dalton Ace and got a great price.  I still have 15 bags and will sell them for $22/bag.  That includes tax and all.  I live in Dalton and can meet there and also work in the Chattanooga/Ooltewah TN area and can meet somewhere along I-75 in those areas as well.  Also in the future I will let you know when I place an order and everyone can go in together on 1, 2 or more pallets. 

Just send me a message if interested.

Northwest GA, Large BGE (w/Nest), Plate Setter

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Very nice...wish I was closer. Great lump.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • DaveRichardson
    Options
    Add me to your next pallet list....

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• weekender
    Options
    Will do @DaveRichardson

Northwest GA, Large BGE (w/Nest), Plate Setter

• tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    I have wood envy. 
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California