Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoke a rollin !

12 pork butts inside the magic twin eggs !!

man the neighborhood smells good tonight !!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

Comments

• Sweet100s
    Sweet100s Posts: 553
    Gotta love midnight eggin'.
  • jeponline
    jeponline Posts: 290
    Very nice! I love the high powered light. The small led light I'm about to buy seems so inadequate now. 
    Large BGE
    Huntsville, AL
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Nice picture. 
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • RedSkip
    RedSkip Posts: 1,400
    Egg looks like it could roll off that trailer...
    Large BGE - McDonald, PA
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Looks like a party Donnie! How's the trailer working out for you?  Do they reside there on a more permanent basis?
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • BilZol
    BilZol Posts: 698
    RedSkip said:
    Egg looks like it could roll off that trailer...
    I'm thinking it looks like someone could hook up and roll with the trailer. And the butts....
    Bill   Denver, CO
    XL, 2L's, and MM
  • txhawkeye
    txhawkeye Posts: 279
    I would be interested in seeing more pics of the trailer and how you have the eggs mounted. 
  • I was up with a puking baby last night...I think you win the "how to end/start your week" competition. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Eggs just sit on table nests screwed down to 24" - 2x4's. The trailer has expanded metal floor over the factory wire mesh. 

When transporting i just slide the eggs to center of trailer and strap with a ratchet tie down. I only travel locally and carefully. Would not recommend for long trips. 

I have a church anniversary to cater for in November, then I will prob put both eggs on my deck for the winter. 

I have a lock on the trailer, but everyone in the community that has tasted food from the egg watches out for me!!!! They would hate for someone to steal their source of the best BBQ in Northern KY !

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,314
    As always-way to get after it.  And that is a great pic.   Most excellent right there.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    lousubcap...Im doing a 150 person catering event in Louisville in November, my biggest yet.

50lb pulled pork, 25 lb pulled chicken, baked beans, and potato salad...with a few RNNL8 BBQ exclusive sides and sauces to enhance the experience !!!!

I'm really looking forward to the cook and the fun.