Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Biking, Basketball and Egging

Options
Trying to get everything fit in yesterday-
Started Egg and left it
Rode around the area for 15 min and came back
Adjusted settings on egg, threw two pork loins on
Rode around for another 45 min (10 miles total)
Temp was holding perfectly at 275, temp on Loins was 130
Bumped egg to 350 pulled at ~160

wrapped in Foil, put in Fridge, off to kids Basketball

Came out of Basketball to find my kid left her window open and it rained ~2" while I was in gym.
Cleaned that up best I could

Sliced Loin and put on CI griddle to warm and sear
Served with (4) P's
Pork Loin
Peas (For Daughter)
Pasta
Porter (for Dad)

Kids comment was I don't want the pork, looked over and everything was gone.

XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Rectec RT-B380, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 

Comments

• stonewh
    stonewh Posts: 169
    Options
    Looks good, I will be completely honest, I read "Bikini, Basketball and Egging" I am somewhat disappointed 
    Birmingham, AL
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Looks awesome! I've been pulling my loins at 155 with good results nice pics!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf