Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First crack at warranty

Options
I finally get to see how warranty is, in good ol' Saskatchewan Canada.  Lucky I can still cook with it but I'm hoping I can get replacements for all three parts because the dealer only makes two orders a year

Large BGE
BBQ Guru DigiQ II

Martensville, Saskatchewan Canada

Comments

• odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    Options
    Oh boy. Let us know how it goes.  I thInk it was a year ago there was a thread griping about how dealers in Canada will do absolutely nothing to honor warranties, and the mothership was not holding them accountable....
  • bigalsworth
    Options
    I hope this won't be the case!
    Large BGE
    BBQ Guru DigiQ II

• chuckytheegghead
    Options
    Ouch! Good luck with the claim. I'm sure it will work out for you but the warranty here in Canada does not compare to the warranty in USA. 
  • bigalsworth
    Options
    Success!  Three pieces have been shipped to my dealer and will be here before the new year.  My dealer sold zero eggs this last year so they were not planning on putting an order in but lucky for me my dealer had several claims which helped push them into an order.  I guess it has still been three months but I'm considering myself lucky it happened in that time.
    Large BGE
    BBQ Guru DigiQ II