Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Plans have changed

Well I posted a while back that my son was hired by the FAA and was heading for Baton Rouge, LA.  Well plans have changed and he is now going to Lehigh Valley International Airport in Allentown, PA.  Anyone in this area that can steer him towards the better areas to look for a house to rent? And where to stay away from?  Thanks for any help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!

Comments

• I used to travel there a lot, home of my previous employer. Great area, beautiful.  Lots of nice areas, downtown Bethlehem is a bit sketchy but obvious. Lots of nice suburbs.  South Bethlehem is a fun bar/restaurant area, and old main street is good.  Allentown is blah, Easton too.  I think his airport code is ABE, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton. 

I know folks that work there that would not take a great offer if it involved moving..
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.