Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Corn Bread - Not Cornbread - The Movie

Options
Yes, I've been at it again. This time it was to check out an interesting recipe on Pinterest for "Corn Bread" (not cornbread) but bread made with corn. There's no corn meal in the recipe. 

It actually sounded so good that I thought it might work as a treat at Eggfests. I nixed that idea for now. 

It's interesting how it came together and I thought y'all might like to see how it turned out. 

Here's the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/HtLuaCmueGA 

Hope you enjoy it. 

Spring "Sometimes All It Takes Is A Tweak Or Two" Chicken 
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,348
    Options
    Looks tasty.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    We fried some of the Corn Bread in butter this morning to go with a fried egg and bacon brunch.  It was delicious and we'll have some more done the same way tonight with catfish.  I still think the recipe was for a bacon and corn casserole instead of a bacon and corn bread.  But we made it work for breakfast and soon for dinner.

Spring "There's Always A Way To Better Something" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA