Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Whatever Happened to Eggfest Central?

Options
Before you suggest it, I already did an Eggfest Central search to find a list of Eggfests being held each year.  Apparently there is no central list, or I can't find it.  My search indicates that a lot of others have asked the same question: What happened to Eggfest Central?

Given all of the Eggfests around the country, I think it would be a good thing to list them all, and even promote them all on this forum.  

We have five in Texas alone, and there may be a sixth in the works.  I know there are many others about the country.

A central place to see when and where they all are would certainly be helpful when we suggest to potential Eggheads that they should visit their local Eggfest.

Any thoughts on it?

Spring "I Know Where Five Are" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    As above, I don't get why the link that @Carolina Q posted doesn't replace some of the header options on the above main title banner or at least get added.  But this suggestion has been around the block a few times in the past few years here and with no success.  Makes you wonder???
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Thanks for those, but as one can quickly see, that's just a drop in the Eggfest bucket.  There's lots more that are bigger that aren't even mentioned.  And I could find any instructions on how to get one added to the list.

Spring "Do You Exist If You're Not On The List" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    But Leroy, it's September. All the others are over. 

Try here... http://biggreenegg.com/contact-us/

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Spring Chicken
    Options

How time flies...  But it's not long 'til next year and people need to know.

Spring "Up And Gone" Chicken

• Thatgrimguy
    Options

How time flies...  But it's not long 'til next year and people need to know.

Spring "Up And Gone" Chicken

10,000 post there spring chicken. Did your computer shoot fireworks for a celebration?
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Wow!  I Didn't even notice it.  Thanks.  That made me check to see how many over on GreenEggers Forum.  19,912 there.  Another WOW!

Spring "I Talk Way Too Much" Chicken