Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT, Pressure Cooker Kale and Carrots

Found a mighty fine pressure cooker recipe for a side dish today. Kale (stalks and all), carrots, onion, garlic, s&p. Cooks in 8 minutes. Delicious!

http://nomnompaleo.com/post/18128850657/pressure-cooker-braised-kale-and-carrots

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• Sounds and looks good. Now to adapt it to the instapot is the next trick. 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    20% longer cook, I think. 12 PSI vs stovetop 15.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut