Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas style SRF Brisket, Green chile corn pudding and Brunswick Stew

Options
This was one of the best meals I have ever cooked. I even hurt my arm patti g my self on the back...

Johns Creek, Georgia

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Another invite lost in the ether-great result right there.  Congrats on a home-run.  Most eggcellent.  Nice smoke ring as well.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,660
    Options
    Awesome cook bruddah!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Looks great all around! We made corn pudding for the first time this weekend and it was really good. However, green chili sounds like a winner, need to try adding that next time.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Options
    Brisket looks perfect
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • miniscus
    Options
    What a great looking brisket.....and the green chile corn pudding. Just finished roasting a bunch last week.

Bill
    Ft worth, TX

"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes, but he who never asks a question is a fool forever."

-Dr. D. Tartar
  • NC_Egghead
    Options
    WOW! Everything looks great! I can't say I've ever had corn pudding but now I need to give it a go. Awesome cook all around. 
    Charlotte, NC

XL BGE, WSM, Weber Genesis 2, Weber Kettle
  • Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Options
    That's one of the best looking briskets I've seen -- gorgeous!!!