Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thank you Texas A & M

Options

Comments

• Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    When is someone going to come up with a Brisket Diet? I'm all for it.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Rudy's bbq has a sign up with that study on it.

@toxarch Brisket diet = paleo.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I knew inviting Texas A&M into the SEC would make them a better, higher learning, institutute. This is exactly what we were hoping for. Good job Aggies.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    I guess the aggies are good for something. Up to this point, all they came up with was purple carrots and purple bluebonnet flowers.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    I knew inviting Texas A&M into the SEC would make them a better, higher learning, institutute. This is exactly what we were hoping for. Good job Aggies.

It raised the average GPA  of both the big12 and SEC!.  ;)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    @YukonRon @Toxarch I've been waiting for these - glad to see y'all step up to the plate, lol
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,392
    Options
    Now we are on to something...thanks for the link.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bigalsworth
    Options
    a guy might see large price increases on brisket with articles like this
    Large BGE
    BBQ Guru DigiQ II

Martensville, Saskatchewan Canada