Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jefferson, TX Grillin' On The Bayou EggFest

We are looking forward to a great third year of the Grillin' On The Bayou EggFest at Jefferson, TX on Saturday, October 8.  Thanks to wonderful support of some great Eggers, this is a fun event for the community that helps raise money to support the Jefferson Carnegie Library.  This year we have added live music.  If you are looking for a new place to visit and cook, Jefferson is the place to go.  You can find out more at our website: http://jeffersoneggfest.com/

Comments

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    edited August 2016
    We will be back for our third year. Thinking of just cooking desserts.  This is one very nice fest.  
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Looking forward to cooking at the Jefferson eggfest for the first time. Expecting to see many of the usual suspects there : )

i registered to cook  a month ago, but never received any confirmation though. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • We will be there for our third year.  Can't wait!  The people of Jefferson are so lovely, and the cause of raising funds for the Carnegie Library system, and all that they do for the community, makes this a very special Eggfest.
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Shelly and I will be there for our third year.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Thecoiman
    Thecoiman Posts: 134
    Michelle & I will be there
    Garland, TX

2 Large, 1 Mini Max, 1 Mini
  • sancho65
    sancho65 Posts: 226
    The Bride and myself will attending this for the first time! We can't wait to see our friends and make new ones!!
    XL, Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    The 'On The Road Again' Chicken Ranch staff is scheduled to perform there live and in person.  We're already mess'n with some new items to present to the fans for the first time.  But our Magnum Loads will still be on the agenda.

Spring "Change Is In The Air" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Looks like we are about 34 Days Out until The Jefferson Eggfest.
    Yesterday Shelly and I tried a couple of new dessert ideas out on my neighbors and the others at Football party behind us.
    Both went over great but the apple won out over the cherry.
    Now we just need to polish up the prep process a bit and we will be ready to go.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX