Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

In case ya missed it, BluesNBBQ's Post. Please read!~

Options
Char-Woody
Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Down below you will find BluesNBBQ's post titled "Picture of BGE in U.S. News" on the Netscape Browser page. (06-14-00, 16:34:44)[p]I just wanted to add a comment here, from this old timer on the forum, and I am sure all of you will agree. [p]This is one reason why we have worked so dang hard to keep this forum a class act. And it show's with all the super guys and gals that call Club Egg their cooking forum.[p]Cheers and hugs to ya all...
Char-Woody

Comments

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]I feel a big group hug coming on CW.[p]Troy
  • g-o
    g-o Posts: 39
    Options
    sprinter, just got back from the dentist--had large double
    tooth pulled ---could use a hug.
    Gord

• sprinter
    Options
    g-o,[p]I go to a dental school for my dental work. Actually up in Alton, TimM's old stomping ground? Anyway, its the SIU school of Dentistry, students do the work and they're overseen by the teachers. Gets good dental work done cheap. Anyway, funny story, WAY WAY off topic but you'll appreciate it after having a tooth pulled.[p]This old guy was across from me and he had a bad tooth ache. The student called the teacher over and had a discussion about the tooth. The bottom line is that the tooth needed to be pulled, a root canal was an option but the guy apparently had NO money. The teacher and the student didnt want to pull the tooth simply because it was literally the last tooth the guy had in his mouth, all the rest had rotted out. Kinda sad but it was funny. Real nice guy, just as down to earth as you could be. He told them to pull it and he'd deal with it after that.[p]Hope all is well with your teeth.[p]Troy
  • Char-Woody
    Options
    sprinter, I went to a dentist as a kid, swollen jaw, ect, and he took exray..told me to come back in two days..Still swollen..He pulled wrong tooth...went to a different dentist two days later to get emergency pull.
    First dentist billed me...I told him to get lost..Turned it over to his attorney..I chatted with his attorney face to face, and he told me he wouldn't pay that Son of a (?) either.
    Cheers..C~W[p]

• sprinter
    Options
    Char-Woody,[p]I could see you settling this thing back then that the first dentist would give you a store credit for future pulled teeth. Next time you got one that needed to come out it would be on the house.[p]I HATE dentists. How'd you like to be in a professon that you know scares the heck out of people? You know people HATE to go see you? Tough to get job satisfaction I would think.[p]Troy
  • Char-Woody
    Options
    sprinter, In defense of all our dentist visitors..it sure beats the old blacksmith tongs in the barber chair after 3 chasers of white lightning. :-)
    When in agony..they are good friends to have..(Gimma a H, Gimme a E...oh well...)
    C~W