Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lamb riblettes/Brussel sprouts

Options
indirect 400 for 40min on the ribs. 20min sprouts. 

Comments

• cheeaa
    cheeaa Posts: 364
    Options
    Never had a lamb rib looks good. Grilled sprouts are awesome though 
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,570
    Options
    How were the lamb rib's I have some in the freezer and wasn't sure on how I was going to cook them, I am leaning towards more of a bake with some liquid. But am interested in your method.. Nice looking meal..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Dawgs8033
    Dawgs8033 Posts: 113
    Options
    How did you like the lamb ribs? That looks interesting and like something I would like to try.
    LGBE, SBGE,Blackstone,Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,749
    Options
    lamb riblets are like candy =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • tjsp
    tjsp Posts: 48
    Options
    They are really good!! These ones were from Nob Hill grocery store and were vacuum sealed. They were a little more tough then when I have done them before. I don't know if its because they were more from a processed and packed source or what... The times I have done them before the were from the local butcher and were full ribs which were saw cut in half, cooked, then sliced into individual small bites. If you like lamb, these are fantastic options. A direct cook would work well also. Also a great alternative to chicken wings at a cookout!!! The seasoning that is used is a proprietary seasoning salt that has been used for over 50 years at an annual Spring Lamb BBQ that raises money for American Cancer Society, Jacobs Heart. Really cool event and great food. 
    If anyone is in California worth checking out.

http://www.calgiant.com/springlamb

• SmokingPiney
    SmokingPiney Posts: 2,282
    Options
    That's a great looking plate! 
    South Jersey Pine Barrens. XL BGE , Assassin 24, Weber Kettle, CharBroil gasser, AMNPS