Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bachelor Week: Day 1

Options
My wife left for work this week and the parents/in laws wanted to split the time with our toddler. I'm a free man. 

Being a a free man was great for about three hours. This kinda sucks. House is too quiet. 

Anyways, I work from home so I figured this would give me plenty of time to tinker with some recipes.  Also time to work on my meat tornado.  Tonight was wings. 24 hours crisping in the fridge. My dry rub. Wings three ways. Traditional, Thai chili, and raspberry chipotle. All topped with bleu cheese crumbles. 

I learned a lot tonight. Like when I am cooking for just me I do not worry about things like plating. Now, off to watch the Batman/Superman movie and smoke a cigar inside the house. because...America. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments