Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Crespone

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,487
Crespone is a pork sausage made with garlic, pepper, and sherry.  Saw it in the supermarket today, and am nibbling thin slices with cold beer on this hot afternoon.  Very tasty!
It does not have a Wikipedia entry for it, first gap I've ever discovered personally.  
That is all.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,382
    Options
    @Botch - great score to find something not in the universal knowledge and truth bank through which we all acquire profound wisdom  ;)
    Curious as to how you knew of the sausage.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    lousubcap said:

Curious as to how you knew of the sausage.  
    I was looking for my usual thin slices of Dry Salame (nothing fancy, just Columbus Craft Meats out of San Fran) but they were out.  Saw packages of this stuff and I'm game to try anything once.  Couldn't read the back label as I didn't have my reading glasses (curse you father time!).
    Looked it up on Google when it didn't show up in Wiki.  And the back of the package didn't say anything about the meat, just the company.   

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month