Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Today's ribs

wingfootwingfoot Posts: 95
edited 11:14AM in EggHead Forum
I cooked three racks of pork spares today. I used the 3/1/1 method after coating them with a little honey and some butt rub, and let them rest in some apple juice for about 4 hours before they went on the grill. Cooked them indirect in a rack with the plate setter over a drip pan with a good amount of apple juice at about 310. The last hour, I brushed on some raspberry jalepeno sauce directly over the fire at 250, turning and saucing every 20 minutes........ had a bone fall out on the last turn. These were my best yet. Finished off the dinner with a homemade cherry pie made to perfection by my lovely wife. Yummy.[p]Mike
·