Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Early Father's Day Gifts

Options
Ladeback69
Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
My wife had been asking what I wanted for Father's Day and it was either something for the egg or cigars.  I choose cigars.  I found a great deal on the Bahia cigars and a combo deal for a humidor, cutter, lighter and cigars for $49.99. The combo by themselves would have been between $200-$300.  The Bahia cigars were 40 $49.00, less then $2 a cigar.  I can't wait to smoke these.
XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    As SWMBO would say of Mother's Day, "I'm not your mother" and I expect the equivalent for Father's Day.  That said, I will celebrate and reflect.  
    Great score right there.  Congrats.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • NonaScott
    NonaScott Posts: 446
    edited June 2016
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    As SWMBO would say of Mother's Day, "I'm not your mother" and I expect the equivalent for Father's Day.  That said, I will celebrate and reflect.  
    Great score right there.  Congrats.
    We operate the same way. The kids are grown. It's their responsibility for those days.
    Narcoossee, FL

LBGE, Nest, Mates, Plate Setter, Ash Tool. I'm a simple guy.