Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE warranty - good publicity

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,893
Second company listed...due to alphabetical order, but just the same these type of articles sway some consumers buying habits.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/32-brands-with-lifetime-warranties/ss-BBtdupE
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    If they didn't have the warranty... Honestly would the product have survived and thrived like it has with all the failures.... No way.
    Seattle, WA
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Ron, have a look at a tug.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ron, if i had your money i would not concern myself with a warranty ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• 1move
    1move Posts: 516
    Options
    They forgot to mention the biggest of them all, Patagonia!!! Also Orvis should be on that list
    XLBGE, MMBGE, CyberQ
  • westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    thanks for posting Ron.   I just had a friend who knows nothing about grills ask me what he should get.   This link just put him over the top.  BGE it is!