Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dinner for one...

Just me right now. Not used to cooking for just myself. Marinated chop. Corn. And country rice. 

Have a a good night everyone. 

County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada

Comments

• Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Solid cook, great color on the chop. Winner
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Selfish?  Very nice cook brother.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • AlbertaEgger
    AlbertaEgger Posts: 1,387
    bgebrent said:
    Selfish?  Very nice cook brother.
    I don't eat very well if at all while I'm by myself at home. Had to keep busy so decided cooking usually helps that. Haha. Was good. Thanks. 
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    That looks mighty fine from where I'm sitting. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,745
    I usually take the lazy route if it's just for me. Kudos for treating yourself to a great meal.
    Stillwater, MN
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    solid cook man
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.