Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Space City Eggfest Only Hours Away

Options
It's almost noon Chicken Ranch time and the leftover humidity from yesterday's rain is quickly changing from 100% to 76%, and hopefully, below 50% as the day ticks by. Anything below 50% humidity is considered 'wonderful' here in Houston. 

Meanwhile, due to H.E.B. having a promo on Jimmy Dean sausage (Buy 1 get 1 Grands 8 Biscuits) we came back with 10 more pounds of the JD Hot yesterday, and 10 free Grands biscuits. 

So Spring Hen had a brilliant idea: Make some Monkey Bread, but with a decidedly different "Chicken Ranch" twist. 

I gave the job to Lily Large, who thought she would just spend another day basking in the Texas Sun. But I woke her up, and within minutes she was ready, apparently fully recovered from her wounds from last year. 

Forty minutes later they were done and cooling for the final drizzle to make 'em pretty. 

These Monkey's turned out really good and we may do some at the Space City Eggfest. Yes, with the Chicken Ranch twist. We've got a tweak or two to make to the recipe but they should easily pass muster anywhere. 

Egghead neighbors said they were good too. 

By the way, if any of you want to drop by the Chicken Ranch this afternoon, come on. We can relax Chicken Ranch style before heading over to Old Town Spring in convoy for the Cook's Meet & Greet. 

And if you like, you can also drop off your gear at the site. They have all night security there. 

See you when you get here, or there, or tomorrow. 

Spring "Working My Tail Feathers Off" Chicken 
Spring Texas USA