Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

You Might Be a Redneck If....

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
new1.jpg
<p />You take the day off and modify your Egg Table using Cedar pickets for under $25......Yes, the roof slope should go the other way, but....there's a reason.....and, the great thing about wood is that it's reversible. [p]Happy Father's Day to everyone!![p]Mike[p]new2.jpg[p]
[p]new3.jpg

Comments

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,
    Hey buddy, your my inspiration. Thanks for the complements and speaking of......your table setup keeps getting better all the time.
    Keep on smoken,
    Clay

• badbruce
    badbruce Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi Lawn Ranger,
    Nicely done.
    Good eats to you,
    bruce

• Mark from Utah
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,
    I am in the process of deciding what table to build for myself and this one is about the coolest table I've seen. Do you have any written plans or have you just modified this until you came up with this ultimate design? Thanks, Mark from Utah

• Unknown
    Options
    Mark from Utah,
    It was a stock BGE issue table that I've modified as the spirit moved me. I'm sure it's not for everyone, but constructing it keeps me off the streets.[p]Have a great day![p]Mike

• Buzzy
    Buzzy Posts: 29
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,
    One modification that I made was to cut the board directly under the bottom vent short. That way I could empty the ashes into a bucket sitting on the ground. My table has a support under the bottom boards so I only had to cut out a small part of the board.[p]But I don't have all of the fancy stuff above. Looks Good![p]Kent