Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: 25% off coupon for Ace Hardware (ends Mon 5/9)

Options
stlcharcoal
stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
I know a lot of you purchase BGE stuff, grilling accessories, charcoal, etc at Ace, so here's a 25% off coupon on any item up to $50.  Expires tomorrow, Mon 5/9.....sorry for the short notice, just saw it pop up.

It excludes Yeti & Weber specifically, but I bet BGE, KJ, etc are excluded by the stores since those don't usually come through Ace's distribution.  It says one per household, but if you hit multiple stores, then...????  Either way, might be worth a shot.  Good luck!

http://ace.imageg.net/graphics/coupon/131769_SprngEvnt4_ah_COUPON_FNL.pdf

Comments

• Mikee
    Mikee Posts: 892
    Options
    Not a bad deal and my local Ace hardware store is my go to store for many items. Trying to think of what I may need/want. I do take advantage of their 50% off one item during their Small Business Monday right after Black Friday. I'm still using the bags of lump I got during that sale. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Mikee said:
    I'm still using the bags of lump I got during that sale. 
    You are obviously slacking. Get to cooking ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Mikee
    Mikee Posts: 892
    edited May 2016
    Options

I only have a small egg. Its no fire breathing dragon like a large. 12 hour slow cook uses about a pound to a pound and a half of lump or so. A 3-4 minute steak barely uses any lump other than start-up and shut-down. A pork butt or brisket gives me leftovers for a few days.

A small Egg makes a bag of lump last for a long time. I will be getting a mini to take to the marina for weekend cooks while at the boat. The mini can't use much more than two handfuls to do a quick cook.

• DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    Thanks, Jonathan, for the heads up!  I hope that your @stlcharcoal products are available!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Thank you!
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Webass
    Webass Posts: 259
    Options
    I was in my Ace Saturday and they had a sign with exclusions on the 25% off and BGE merchandise was listed along with Weber and Yeti.

Lenoir City, TN -  Bama fan in Tenn Vol's backyard. 

LBGE, Weber Spirit