Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

On the way home from the Egg...

Options
dougcrann
dougcrann Posts: 1,129
....dealer couldn't help but notice several different law enforcement agencies blocking the on ramps to the freeway. Few seconds later seen the lane block swerve start. Minute later we got passed by Donald Trumps motorcade...not every day you get passed by a presidential candidate on the freeway 

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,894
    Options
    And he's just a hopeful. You should have seen the cluster-f*** they made of our city the last time BO came here. What a joke! Less than 4 years earlier GB was here and it was a mere motorcade that even stopped unannounced at a local squat and gobble near a busy shopping center.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    Options
    When POTUS was here in Flint last week, the whole city was tied up in knots.  It's a good thing his motorcade shut the roads down at 5:00 pm.  It made going home from work extra special and gave me a story to share with my family...when I finally got home.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,625
    Options
    We've had that in Austin a few times over the past few administrations.  Quick question for you - you seem to be saying there is a difference how it was handled one pres to the next.  Do suppose it's the pres that is determining that or do you think they even know?