Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas Eggfest a Blast

Options
If you are into eating good food off the Egg, you would have been in Egg Heaven yesterday. There was some of the absolute best food ever coming off the Eggs. Some of it was not only the best I've ever eaten anywhere, it had me enjoying food that I've never liked. 

And it wasn't just me saying how good it was, it was everybody saying it, most often with the smiles on their faces, but frequently saying it in person. 

I don't know for sure but I heard over 2,000 tickets were sold. If so, this would be the largest Texas Eggfest ever. 

Speaking of Texas Eggfests, two other original attendees at the very first Texas Eggfest in Temple, Texas were there: Grillmeister and Molly Shark. And both were obviously enjoying the moment. If Lawn Ranger had been there it would have been a gathering like none other. And for those who don't remember, Grillmeister was the one who actually organized the first Texas Eggfest back in 2003. See what you started Ed.... 

This one is over and put away in the history books, but they are already working on next year's Texas Eggfest to make it the best one ever (again). 

Thanks Nikki. You were everywhere yesterday making sure everything was going to plan. And it did, in spite of the challenges. You did good. 

See y'all next year. 

Spring "Three Down And Two More To Go" Chicken 
Spring Texas USA

Comments