Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

GA Mt. Eggfest Demo Eggs

Options
egret
egret Posts: 4,170
There are still demo eggs available at the Georgia Mountain Big Green Eggfest (http://www.mountainegg.com/demo-eggs/)! You need to get your order in soon. We need to get the eggs ordered from the distributor, get them in house, transport them to the eggfest site and assemble them. That takes several days so don't wait too long..............Call Brenda McKinney at 706-896-3201 to place your order. All the eggs are sold to your preferences regarding accessories, etc. and, don't forget, for every egg sold go two free taster tickets ($40 value). If you already ordered your tickets before deciding to buy an egg I will give you a full refund for the two tickets.

Comments

• SmokinTiger81
    Options

Thanks for the reminder—and I note cooks are often great egg salespersons.

Just FYI for all the cooks information—the last couple of years I have been able to pre-sell at least one, often two eggs at this event to friends, family, etc.  Last year it was my brother and my daughter /SIL buying.  Once they prepaid, and after giving John notice well in advance, he was able to arrange for those two eggs to be the ones my cook group were cooking on.  So the new owners got to come to an eggfest, eat great food, and hang out with us some in the cooking area helping with prep work and breaking in their new eggs. 

Great way to introduce new owners to their egg and egging.  This year just had one sale to one of my daughter’s friends, but still working on selling a second one.  And even if you have a neighbor who wants an egg but can’t make the eggfest, you could always be a great neighbor, cook on theirs, and take it back home to them.  I did that for my brother in law 3 years ago, and this year his teenage son (my nephew) asked to come with me to the Georgia Mtn Fest so he can learn how to Egg.

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    You organize a fantastic event John...
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    My egg is from this fest.  Due to crazy circumstances, I couldn't make it to the fest, but got there as they were closing up.  They had that LBGE loaded in my truck in less than 5 minutes and I was back on the road.  Delicious smelling road trip back home!

I still want to try to figure out who cooked on it back in 2014.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• SmokinTiger81
    Options
    Dave, not sure if you will ever figure that one out, but since it came from GaMtnFest you know it was in good hands!.   Are you coming back this year to eat??
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    My wife is running a race that day that is sponsored by our local brewery....  Free beer AND they've got an egg in the patio area that I'm planning on reverse-searing some steaks......

she'd be happier driving my drunk a$$ from Hampton to Stockbridge than from Hiawassee to Stockbridge!!!!!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!