Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"Can you make that pork again?"

So, despite how badly I thought my wife's broker's mom felt about the last time we visited with Egged food, she's invited us back this weekend, and she's even requested more pork! In fact, I'm told that now she wants an Egg of her own.

So I'm going with my old standby: a bone-in pork shoulder of maybe 10 lbs, rubbed with molasses and a good spice mix, cooked low overnight for Sunday. Pit Pal says that last cook was an 8-pounder that went 16 hours.

Last time I did mac & cheese. I'm wondering, what is something else you've added to make your pulled pork pop, or what other sides do you recommend? I don't want to seem like a one-trick pony... it's just so easy to fall back on what works.
LBGE | CyberQ | Adjustable Rig | SmokeWare Cap | Kick Ash Basket | Table Build | Tampa, FL

Comments