Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

O/T just another addiction

Options
the Mrs says this is as bad as the eggs...lol
1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    That's some serious hardware.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Lookin good Larry! I hope to stay on your good side. Ha ha ha. 
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    No worries Pete...lol the AR was a Christmas gift to myself from the Mrs. And the new kelteck is a birthday gift. God I love that woman. Her birthday is in April and she wants a new sig P38 for her birthday.

still need sights on the kelteck and think I'm going to put a strob light on it. It can hold 14 rounds of 2 3/4 shells or 26 rounds of half shells. I'm stoked.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    Options
  • badinfluence
    Options
    You look handsome in that pic Dobie

Clinton, Iowa
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
    I had one of those KSG's for a while, I didn't like it.  Was going to try a UTAS.]

Good lookin' AR.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,044
    Options
    Nice!  Between eggs, salt water tanks, and guns you have good tastes in hobbies!
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    Options
    Keep trying twiggy.
    Jacksonville FL
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    We need to meet up in Princeton Larry, shoot the bull.  I can bring my small.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• pgprescott
    Options
    Focker said:
    We need to meet up in Princeton Larry, shoot the bull.  I can bring my small.

I know an Eggfest that would be a good place for BS. 
  • badinfluence
    Options
    Sounds good Brandon. Or as Pete said we can go to the egg fest too. 

@Dobie dude do you ever have ANYTHING positive to say? 

Clinton, Iowa
  • badinfluence
    Options
    We wonder be shooting at the egg fest though...lol

Clinton, Iowa
  • pgprescott
    Options
    We wonder be shooting at the egg fest though...lol
    I hope not! 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Sweet! My brother in law and I went to the range this afternoon. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @badinfluence,
    Close to committing, Bacoonride 3 in Des Moines is the same weekend.  

Haven't registered for the ride yet, sucks the two are on the same day.  Son wants to ride again, but it will be the same week we return from the Dells, so he'll be good after that.  As of now, Prescott's is looking better.  We missed it last year.

Will you be there?  
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• badinfluence
    Options
    I hope to be. As long as my health hold up we should make it. Having a issue with my blood pressure dropping when o stand up. Was in the hospital for 8 days just got out last Friday. They put me on some medication that seems to be working out pretty good so so far it's a go for us to be there.

Clinton, Iowa
  • badinfluence
    Options
    @weberwho sweet! I want to get to the range soon but got kind of chilly again here. Have them 2 and a new Henry 45 colt "big boy" that I have gotten this last winter and dieing to shoot them....lol

Clinton, Iowa
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    @weberwho sweet! I want to get to the range soon but got kind of chilly again here. Have them 2 and a new Henry 45 colt "big boy" that I have gotten this last winter and dieing to shoot them....lol
    @badinfluence Very cool. This is very new to me. I just purchased my first handgun within the last couple months. So more less learning along the way. My brother in law brought a couple rifles along. (He's a trap teacher for his local high school) This was my first time looking through a scope on a rifle. Shot a couple rifles in the past but nothing serious. I had an absolute blast. This was the first time I was able to get to a range with my 9mm Smith and Wesson. I probably put 50 rounds through it shooting at a stump to make sure it preformed out of the box alright. Nice to shoot at something other than a stump. I can definitely see how these things become addicting. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Nice looking weaponry Larry.  Glad I got that small before those showed up  =) .
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• badinfluence
    Options
    @weberwho yeah they are addicting. I would not say I'm a dooms day prep person per say, but some might say different about me. And it is sure fun blowing holes in stuff too.

Clinton, Iowa
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

I put this together because Obama isn't gonna take guns away from crazy people.  Gone protect my castle n sit.
    Options
    @badinfluence Is that a SBR or a pistol?  Looks pretty close to being so...
    Large BGE - McDonald, PA
  • badinfluence
    Options
    @Redskip it's a keltec KSG basically a close quarters 12 gauge. Used for home defense in case you have multiple intruders. Some of the local police use them also for close quarters.

Clinton, Iowa
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Around here, I think that I could go to jail just for looking at those pictures  :s

Options
    @badinfluence Very nice toy.

Anyone do a custom build?  Looking into starting a project...
    Large BGE - McDonald, PA
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Legume said:
    Forced disclosure vs voluntary disclosure
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Turk2011
    Turk2011 Posts: 65
    Options
    Yet again another nice post by a really cool guy that gets ambushed by unwarranted opinion 
    Swampeast , MO  XL 2013  MM 2015
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,617
    Options
    You're no fun Dwayne.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Legume said:
    You're no fun Dwayne.
    Sorry, was too easy. :smiley: 

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker