Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Crossroads Ribs

Options
Another warm February day made a great day for trying Dizzy Pig's new Crossroads rub on a rack of ribs. Good stuff! 

Comments

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    I've been meaning to throw some ribs on to try out crossroads 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    That will be the next DP rub I buy. I liked the sampler, but it just wasn't enough...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options

Very, very nice.

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    DMW said:
    That will be the next DP rub I buy. I liked the sampler, but it just wasn't enough...
    And I thought you were a salt & pepper kind of guy ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Basscat
    Great looking grub brother.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.