Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fast Food is Terrible and Unhealthy. Can we please stop talking about it and cook on our BGEs?

Options
Thanks in advance!

Feel free to hijack with pictures of food that YOU cooked.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    1:18am. No need in asking if you are drunk. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    Options
    So now that you **** up Fred's thread you, we should all ignore that one and come "play" at your house? You would think that after people(not me) went on the line to bring you back after your last outburst you would lay low for awhile but apparently you lack self control in that regard. If you were to look at it objectively, it is obvious that you are mainly responsible for taking many threads in a political direction and having them buffaloed. So please don't take this as me not liking Progressives (I don't) but mostly I just dislike hypocrites.
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options
    Mickey said:
    1:18am. No need in asking if you are drunk. 
    ya think?
    New Albany, Ohio 

• jonnymack
    Options
    Bro, made some an amazing burger with some hand cut fries, both on the egg. Plus also some hand made soda. Promise.
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Idk, I kind of admire @DMW 's commitment to drunken midnight snacks
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    johnnyp said:
    I'm pretty sure this is Sheetz's entire business model.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    Replace the ee with an i and we're getting somewhere...
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
  • hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    Options
    I guess I missed another good thread. My timing is terrible.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    johnnyp said:
    Nothing good happens after midnight when you are drunk. I have tested this paradigm on numerous occasions and found it to be accurate, from what I can remember.......
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    johnnyp said:
    Nothing good happens after midnight when you are drunk. I have tested this paradigm on numerous occasions and found it to be accurate, from what I can remember.......
    I concur.  It's not so much what I remember that's bad, it's more the things other people have told me I've done that hurts.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited February 2016
    Options
    hondabbq said:
    I missed it too, but caught up.  It wasn't nearly as bad nor was it nearly as one-sided as NCSmokey implied.  At least, IMO.
     :| 

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    So now that you **** up Fred's thread you, we should all ignore that one and come "play" at your house? You would think that after people(not me) went on the line to bring you back after your last outburst you would lay low for awhile but apparently you lack self control in that regard. If you were to look at it objectively, it is obvious that you are mainly responsible for taking many threads in a political direction and having them buffaloed. So please don't take this as me not liking Progressives (I don't) but mostly I just dislike hypocrites.
    I concur.
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    I concur.
    This is stellar.
    I am going to use BGE bylaw IX, article 6, paragraph nine - "When Feelings are Hurt" requiring a group intervention. 
    I will host. It is my turn. I had the pull tab number 1023.
    Group support, my house tonight. @nolaegghead you have to bring the fresh IPA, and I will throw on burgers for the team, er, um group. We shall all join hands and sing Kuhm Bah Yah or something disturbingly close to that. We will then have a group hug, and at midnight hit a gas station that sells sushi. By the time the sun rises, our outlook will have changed. Or we will be dead. Either way, the world still turns.
    Do not bring unfresh beer. That would totally be uncool, just don't go there.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • tonyled
    tonyled Posts: 536
    Options
    what about blasphemous beer?

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,760
    Options

I agree, stay away from Processed anything if you possibly can--except for a hangover helper....More Bacon Crusted Baby Back and some Poppers getting ready to be wrapped

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Sardonicus
    Options

You, sir, are a god.
     :bow: 

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    I concur.
    And this is why you'll always be one of my favorites @nolaegghead
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,345
    Options
    hondabbq said:
    I missed it too, but caught up.  It wasn't nearly as bad nor was it nearly as one-sided as NCSmokey implied.  At least, IMO.
     :| 

Some people are just far more easily hurt in the feels than others.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Here's a Fast Food endorsement for your enjoyment:

Classic. Too freakin' funny.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Sardonicus
    Options

And it only took a few hours.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    lol!
    Options
    tonyled said:
    what about blasphemous beer?

Free and cold are really the only requirements, just giving nola some sh1d.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    NCSmoky said:
    I concur.
    This is stellar.
    I am going to use BGE bylaw IX, article 6, paragraph nine - "When Feelings are Hurt" requiring a group intervention. 
    I will host. It is my turn. I had the pull tab number 1023.
    Group support, my house tonight. @nolaegghead you have to bring the fresh IPA, and I will throw on burgers for the team, er, um group. We shall all join hands and sing Kuhm Bah Yah or something disturbingly close to that. We will then have a group hug, and at midnight hit a gas station that sells sushi. By the time the sun rises, our outlook will have changed. Or we will be dead. Either way, the world still turns.
    Do not bring unfresh beer. That would totally be uncool, just don't go there.
    The IPA is a little too fresh right now.  It's fermenting and the house smells GLORIOUS!!
    All I can think of is Fred Astaire gone wild.