Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great deal on MM in Orlando FL

Options
slovelad
slovelad Posts: 1,742
i really would buy this. But can't justify right now.

$375 is a steal. Brand new in box

https://orlando.craigslist.org/hsh/5424713909.html

Comments

• Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options
    If that was within 100 miles of be, it would be a done deal.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    Hell I have been trying to sell both of my MM for 350.00 each and no takers. Go figure.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • slovelad
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hell I have been trying to sell both of my MM for 350.00 each and no takers. Go figure.
    Where do you live? @badinfluence
  • badinfluence
    Options
    Clinton, Iowa 
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Sonny3
    Sonny3 Posts: 455
    Options
    Just saw this and clicked link.  Post has been removed, so I can only think it is gone.  Damn I am only 30 miles away.  Crap!!
    Titusville, Fl. and just bought XL and Med BGE.  "Every Day is A Bonus" in my world, and my job is to choke the life out of them. Cancer Sucks.
  • slovelad
    Options
    @badinfluence I will give you 350 shipped. Will send it to you via PayPal. I'm in tampa.
  • badinfluence
    Options
    Yeah right. Not shipping a egg that is for sure.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Gamecockeggman
    Options
    Are they brand new in the box???  If so I will take one.
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • rosco
    rosco Posts: 48
    Options
    I just purchased a MM new in box off of craigslist for $250.
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    Wish you were closer to the Twin Cities, badinfluence, I would like to help you out with that predicament.
    Stillwater, MN
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    rosco said:
    I just purchased a MM new in box off of craigslist for $250.
    LOL - you got a real steal! Speaking of steals...I wonder if - oh never mind... =)
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Cashfan
    Cashfan Posts: 416
    Options
    @badinfluence PM inbound
  • badinfluence
    Options
    They are not in the box. They are both new though but assembled. I had hopes of taking them camping but I will stick to the minis for camping as the max is just to heavy for me to carry by myself. (I use a cane to walk)

Clinton, Iowa
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Somebody better jump on some of these deals. I have only cooked about five times so far on my MM and I'm a huge fan already. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hell.....there is only you and a few hundred other people in Iowa. If only I was closer. I would get them both for my two adult chillin. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow