Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT One Day Sale On Craftsy Classes

Options
Dredger
Dredger Posts: 1,468
Just noticed a one day $19.99 sale on one class of your choice. For you new stir-fry guys, Grace Young's course is excellent. I just grabbed the new Vitamix class that was just released for $39.99. I figured I would wait for a sale----score! http://www.craftsy.com/
Large BGE
Greenville, SC

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Thanks for sharing sister. I didn't know these classes existed until you mentioned it sometime back in another thread.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Raymont
    Raymont Posts: 710
    Options
    Interesting. Are these worth it? If you buy a class, can you go back to it later free of charge to refer to? 

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• Dredger
    Options
    You're welcome @SGH. I really enjoy them. @Raymont I think they are absolutely worth $19.99. You can watch them as often as you like. They also have "class materials" you can print for techniques and recipes. I have only taken the cooking classes, but I'm sure other areas of interest are the same. I think several eggers here have taken the Grace Young class, The Art of Stir-Fry, and mentioned it. I had never even heard of Craftsy before then. Most of the cooking classes are conducted by well known book authors.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • chrisc133
    chrisc133 Posts: 501
    Options
    It's showing 29.99 for me 
    Augusta, GA
    #BGETEAMGREEN member
    MiniMax, Large, XL BGE
    Featured on Man Fire Food Season 7
  • Dredger
    Options
    Sorry @chrisc133 mine was $19.99. Not sure why the difference. The Vitamix class is titled Make The Most of Your Blender with Nicki Sizemore. Once you enroll for a class, checking the listing only shows that you are enrolled, not the current price. I just checked on hubby's computer and it does show $29.99 now. When I got the email, almost everything in the cooking section was $19.99 and now some of the prices have gone back up. If there is something you were really interested in, maybe give them a call to see if you can get the sale deal.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC