Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Some new and very cool Yeti products.

Options
SGH
SGH Posts: 28,791
edited January 2016 in EggHead Forum
Some awesome looking stuff coming down the pike from Yeti. It will compliment my new 210 very well. 

I especially like this one. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Comments

• SGH
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Before anyone asks, I'm no longer a spokesman for RTIC. I have moved over to team Orion ;)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    This was especially designed for those who like to suck....... ;)

Status- Standing by.

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Looking for them to come out  with a 64 ounce growler. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SGH
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ask and so shall ye receive. 

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Have a falling out with RTIC already?  ;)
  • SGH
    Options
     didn't approve of the term/usage of "In Style of Dixie".  
    This^^^^^^^^ is a definite deal breaker and friendship ender :D

Have a falling out with RTIC already?  ;)
    My commission check is late ;)

Status- Standing by.

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    SGH said:
    This was especially designed for those who like to suck....... ;)

I bought a set of plastic thermal drinking glasses a few years ago that had plastic lids and straws designed just like that one with the bulge at one end so it could not be pulled out thru the lid.

Since YETI likes to sue everyone that makes stuff that looks like theirs I hope the manufacturer of those old plastic glasses sues YETI just for fun.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Options
    @SGH I can't believe it they're late getting something out.  
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    89.99... Give me a break! Lol ... But I will probably still buy one...
  • SGH
    edited January 2016
    Options
    slovelad said:
    89.99... Give me a break! Lol ... But I will probably still buy one...
    I'm buying 2 the second that they are available. The price be damned. 

Status- Standing by.

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    Look at hydro flasks, I have a 48 oz I use for water at work my wife has that and a 20 oz she uses for hot tea and coffee.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options

SGH said:
    Ask and so shall ye receive. 

Again, YETI is copying other companies already in the insulated growler market and charging about twice the price.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• SGH
    Options
    U_tarded said:
    Look at hydro flasks, 
    Those^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ are very nice as well.  

Status- Standing by.

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    I'm gonna wait on the RTIC knock off.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    I'm getting both.  

Status- Standing by.

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    SGH said:
    bgebrent said:
    I'm getting both.  
    I like your style brother!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Again, YETI is copying other companies already in the insulated growler market and charging about twice the price.
    Brother Heavy, you sound like me before I took my New Years resolution to be nice. For the record, this being nice and civil is killing me =)

Status- Standing by.

• FarmerTom
    FarmerTom Posts: 685
    Options
    I'm waiting on the bargain basement deals at Harbor Freight.  I mean, really, just how long are going to let that nectar from the Lord stay in there anyway?

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• Grillnugget
    Options
    +1 on  the hydro flasks. Yeti can have the cooler market but they didn't invent the insulated water bottles. 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    +1000 on HydroFlask. 55 bucks for their growler retail. I have 3 of their vacuum tumblers in 16, 20, and 40, plus a growler. They perform equal/better than the yeti I have and have better lids.
  • 1move
    1move Posts: 516
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yay for Yeti! I love their stuff
    XLBGE, MMBGE, CyberQ
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    I like my yeti stuff too... I just wish I could keep everyone else's thieving paws off it
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    @Eggcelsior I'm glad  you mentioned hydroflask. They've been out for a while. And sold alot of growers. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • RRog17
    RRog17 Posts: 562
    Options
    Check out DrinkTanks and their Keg Cap Kit. 
    Canton, GA
    LBGE, Joe Jr., 28” Blackstone
  • SGH
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    I like my yeti stuff too... I just wish I could keep everyone else's thieving paws off it
    It's sad that broke dikks just ride around stealing stuff. They should be shot.  

Status- Standing by.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    @SGH
    if you have the time get yeti to make me a 7 quart vacuum insulated stainless dutch oven so i can take hot chili with me out on the ice =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • SGH
    Options
    @SGH
    if you have the time get yeti to make me a 7 quart vacuum insulated stainless dutch oven so i can take hot chili with me out on the ice =)
    Let me make a call and see what I can do ;) In all seriousness, I'm probably on Yetis hit list after promoting RTIC and writing the 4 Yeti songs =)

Status- Standing by.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    SGH said:
    @SGH
    Let me make a call and see what I can do ;) In all seriousness, I'm probably on Yetis hit list after promoting RTIC and writing the 4 Yeti songs =)
    ahhh welll =) if they built one they would probably price it 2x more than a 7 quart  Le Creuset   anyways

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • SGH
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ahhh welll =) if they built one they would probably price it 2x more than a 7 quart  Le Creuset   anyways
    Now now brother Less, you know that the more something costs, the better it is my friend :D  

Status- Standing by.