Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

More Eggs Make Us Happy

Options
Love Handles
Love Handles Posts: 253
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I went to Las Vegas BBQ's Galore yesterday and came home with 2 more large eggs. One for me, and one for my buddy Goose to take to our Montana lake place. We have a small & a mini up there, but just needed to have larges also. You know how it is. I've also got 4 more larges on order for friends here in Lake Havasu. In our little town here, I think that will make about 13 friends with eggs now. The cult just keep growing. I got the larges for $600.00 each and that included the egg, the egg nest, slide top, ash tool, thermometer,grid lifter,1 bag of BGE lump, 1 bag wood chunks and the spring assisted band. Seemed like a good deal to me. See-Yaa

Comments

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    LoveHandles,[p]Hell yeah, that's a good deal. That even might be a good deal with freight!!
  • Love Handles
    Options
    Mark Backer,
    Hey Mark, I've probably sold about 10 eggs for that particular store. They treat me really good. It also helps that I've got contractor friends, so we're able to buy at contractor prices. I love that store. See-Yaa

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    LoveHandles,
    Hey there Big Guy,
    Great to hear you're bringing more friends in. It sounds like a great price on the eggs. Just wondering what part of Montana you're referring to??? My dad grew up in Fort Benton, my uncle just got back from visiting there. He and my aunt go once a year to visit folks he went to school with.
    Cheers,
    New Bob

• Love Handles
    Options
    New Bob,
    We've got really cool motorhome lots on Flathead Lake in the town of Big Fork. Its really nice to get away from the summer heat here, and go up there to Northern Montana. See-Yaa little guy---Mike

• The Virginian
    Options
    LoveHandles,
    BGE ought to have you on retainer! Don't forget a few plate setters for the larges so you can go indirect, unless you have your own homemade temp barrier like Nature Boy sometimes uses. [p]Brett

• Love Handles
    Options
    The Virginian,
    Hey Brett--Yea, I've got some plate setters ready to go to Montana with the new egg. My wife said the other day " you know these eggs are kind of like Harleys.The cheapest part is buying them, the acessories just keep on going and going" See Yaa

• Madhatter
    Madhatter Posts: 139
    Options
    LoveHandles,
    That's nice country up there. My Mom grew up in Hungry Horse....