Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good meal, bad pics and a shave

Options
Prime filet, sv and seared on the ci. Lobster tails in the tub. Pictures may have been affected by Mr Woodford. 

Took Jacob to man's barbershop Wednesday and also got him a shave. Manly stuff. 

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    @henapple - Great plate there man, I see a pile of mushrooms back there I'd love to have in front of me right now. Along with the steak, lobster; whatever, I want that whole plate.

And shave time with Jacob, good stuff, he's growing up fast.

Merry Christmas to the Apple household from the W's.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Dude. A straight razor shave!  Never experienced that!  Got my oldest a electric for Christmas. Time goes by too fast!
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Looks like a killer meal. I've always wanted to get a straight razor shave at the Barber Shop but can't seem to find one that offers it around me. Good times. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Looks like a killer shave and tasty meal.  Merry Christmas Tony!
    Options
    I'll pour a little Coke Zero out and say... "one for my homey baby Jesus".  For real.
    Options
    I'll pour a little Coke Zero out and say... "one for my homey baby Jesus".  For real.
    Come on man. That buffalo is going to get you. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @henapple
    Great looking grub and Merry Christmas Uncle Apple. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    @SGH man, I'm showing RESPECT.  
    Options
    Great looking meal!!  Merry Christmas brother.  Looks like he was in a take down for that shave ;)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    I clicked tor the shave, was expecting more  :|
    Jacksonville FL
  • Tinyfish
    Tinyfish Posts: 1,755
    Options
    Shave and a meal. What could be better.