Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Proud Dad

Options
I finally found some time to post this.  My 6 year old son tested for his black stripe belt on Taekwondo Tiger Totts this last Saturday.  By passing this he will move up into the regular classes, but that's not all.  His instructor said he feels he has great potential and would like him to join their competitive team.  This means going from a 30 minute practice to a 2 hour or more practice every Friday.  We are thinking it over and will have him try it out first and let him see if it's something he would like to do.  Now it doesn't stop there, he did such a great job he got a trophy for best in testing for his group.  He has been very close before, now he has finally won it.  He is very proud and takes it everywhere.  He made me even more proud when he said on the way home he was surprised that he got it and didn't expect to win.  He has been on a pretty big cloud right now and my wife and I are very proud.  This the first thing we did over a busy weekend.  Those I will post later.
 Thanks for reading.
XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.

Comments