Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What to do in New Orleans?

EggtuaryEggtuary Posts: 400
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey, everybody! I'm in New Orleans on a business trip. I fly home tomorrow.

So, is there anywhere special I need to go while I'm down here? I keep thinking there must be some great place to go for spices.

Food's pretty awesome down here. Went to Commander's Palace the first night. Of course I had to experience Bourbon Street last night. Ate at a lesser-known place in the French Quarter.

As great as the food is down here, though, I can't wait to get back to my Egg and start trying more of the great recipes from this Forum!
·