Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can't stop Egging (pic heavy)

I can't stop Egging, I am addicted! I've been using it 3-4 times a week. The oven has pretty much been used for a timer ever since I got the egg. Until I work up the courage to cut the handle off of my skillet or find a cast iron pan that fits in my medium, that's where cornbread gets done.

This forum has been awesome with providing support, ideas, and recipes. Did the Maple Bourbon Ham at LSU for the Arkansas game and it was a hit along with Griffin's spicy ranch wings. Cooked chicken and dumplings last night after smoking a chicken, and also included a picture of some deer burgers we did. I keep getting ideas to try as I think ribs will be my next attempted food dish. Really enjoy this forum but the only problem is now I want a bigger egg and too many other toys to list!

My next house won't even need a kitchen inside! Here's some pics for proof!
Baton Rouge, LA
Forever LSU!

Comments