Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Father-in-law will be excited on Fathers Day...

Options
WVU-Egg
WVU-Egg Posts: 101
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We have decided to get him a medium egg for his birthday/Father's Day Present. He loves to cook but he rarely uses his gas grill any longer. As his wife said, he has Egg Envy since I got one about 6 months ago. So she approved of us getting him one as a present. [p]This man can do some cooking so I'm excited that he'll be able to test out some recipes on the egg and share them. And of course I'm going to make sure he has all of the links to the other sites (Naked Wiz, TREX, WessB, DizzyPig, etc.)[p]So I'll be visiting the mothership on Friday or Saturday here in the ATL.

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    WVU-EGG,
    You are a good son...I`d introduce you to my kids..but I seem to have run out of room for anymore eggs..LOL[p]Wess

• mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    WVU-EGG,[p]Hah. When I read this real quick I thought it said "Father-in-law will be executed on Fathers Day...".[p]Thought to myself Jeez...this guy must be a real bastard because you seemed pretty excited about it.[p]Maybe time to call it a day?[p]mShark
  • Unknown
    Options
    WVU-EGG,my wife,three daughters, and son-in-law gave me a large two years ago for father's day.My son-in-law had one and I talked about it as we cooked and enjoy a few cold ones. I was already doing some competition cooking so one Egg lead to four more and a trailer to haul them in. Not that this will happen with you but an EGG for Father's is a mighty fine gift that will be used and remembered for many years.
    Good EGGIN' to You Both,
    Poppasam[p]P.S. Be careful in the EGG Store for you might leave with more than you went to get. Mighty good crowd there.