Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PSA-Snake River Farms 10% off sale-entire site

Here's the link:  http://www.snakeriverfarms.com  Enjoy spending the $$-well worth it.
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    I'm looking forward to an excuse to try them. The product looks great and I love that they control the entire process. 
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,171
    I only have experience with their black grade briskets and steaks-all top shelf. Others here have branched out with about the whole range of offerings-never heard any negative comments.
    BTW-anything you order will arrive frozen solid-so plan for that with the thaw/cook timing.  
    No excuse-but if you want one- Cook a SRF brisket for consumption the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  Great way to get back to beef after the turkey feed.  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.