Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Options
As stuff comes up, please post here.  Thought one central thread would be great to help everyone spend there money.  Personally I am hoping Yeti offers some discounts.  Keep getting emails from ****'s and all of them specifically exclude Yeti.

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    fruitguy said:
    As stuff comes up, please post here.  Thought one central thread would be great to help everyone spend there money.  Personally I am hoping Yeti offers some discounts.  Keep getting emails from ****'s and all of them specifically exclude Yeti.

I still find it quite comical that D1ck's Sporting Goods is censored.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I noticed Sam's club is having an early black friday event this weekend.  One thing I saw was a 6.5 qt enameled CI dutch oven for $30.  

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/6-5q-dutch-oven-red-in-club-737160/prod18670053.ip?navAction=

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    I think they should change the name from "Black Friday" because I find it racially insensitive.  

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I just want to see all the assh0les lined up fight when they open the doors.  I'll be standing by the news with popcorn.
    Options
    fruitguy said:

Join REI. I just got a 20% coupon and it's good on Yetis
  • Kyle919
    Options
    Black Fridays matter!!
  • DaveRichardson
    Options
    Anyone wanna dress up as bears and maul the tents of those camped out at Best Buy??????  Anyone???

just me???

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• DaveRichardson
    Options
    But seriously, I'm looking for a sous vide.....  If y'all see anything on those, post up!!!!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    Man, I know people love getting deals, but I'd rather put a red hot lump of Rockwood in my eye than do battle at Target or anywhere else to save a few dollars...

Black Friday will find me in a duck blind with my dogs and a couple of buddies.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    The deals are almost always a bunch of low-end crap.  F that noise.  I'll look at the cyber Monday stuff, but chances are I'll be out on the boat trying to catch fish.
    Options
    If it can't be bought online, it does make it into our house.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,761
    Options
    i thought it was black friday because i take the boats and docks out that day. =) time to get the wheeler going and let the ice setup for winter fishing.  why waste a long weekend shopping
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it