Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - The Greatest Generation, indeed!

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,487

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Coming full-circle; I volunteer for the Honor Flight Bluegrass chapter (fly out of Louisville) and was on that flight to DC.  Took place May 16th.  And yes you will find many of the Greatest Generation that will challenge you to keep up.  That entertainment took place around 6-7 PM (after checking in at L'ville at 6 AM) and going all day long.  Quite an experience.   
    Edit: Hadn't realized Fox had picked it up-thanks for the link and I will pass it on.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    That's just freakin awesome!
  • Holepuncher
    Options
    Thanks for posting, Made my day!
    Hendersonville, TN.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    That's cool. Greatest generation indeed. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    LOL - we have had two guys close to our hearts partake in this wonderful honorary trip. Neither could dance like these guys before they left the farm as teenagers way back then nor after they arrived home as battle scared Veterans - but I sent this link to them just the same. Honoring them as a group is still important IMO.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.