Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

from the better late than never department....

Mark BackerMark Backer Posts: 1,018
edited 9:13PM in EggHead Forum
640Dsc06456.jpg
<p />I give you my Lawn Ranger Wiggle Rod!![p]640Dsc06459.jpg[p]Sorry for the one big picture. But this is one of the most versatile grill tools you'll find. And it's good for whacking 15 year old nephews on the head too...

Comments

• GrilliciousGrillicious Posts: 347
    Mark Backer,[p]Is that for cleaning the ash from the holes in the grate while cooking, replacing a coat hanger?
  • Mark BackerMark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Grillicious,[p]Yes, but it does so much more. I stir the coal with it, I scooch stuff around like tenderloins and steaks, I clear the vent holes with it, etc.[p]I love it and it all but replaces any above the bottom vent work with the ash tool.

• SigmoreSigmore Posts: 621
    Mark Backer, Hey, that looks just like mine sept mines got Sigmore on it. Handy for picking up one end of that cast iron grate to so you can get your mitts on it.