Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Used Minis

I was looking at the eggtoberfest site and didn't see any info on grills other thank large. What options are available that your aware of. Thsnks

Comments

• Very few fests have Eggs other then the Large for sale with the warranty. Personally unless you come across a great deal I'd pay full to have the warranty. I have already gotten a new firebox for my large and will be doing the same with my medium shortly. Not worth the savings on initial purchase to have to replace later. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • feef706
    feef706 Posts: 853
    Wow sorry for the poor grammar, I'm on my phone. I'm going to hit up my local dealer to get a read on the price, but I'm starting to see the value in the warranty, my brother in law has a primo oval xl and is now on firebox #3
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    feef706 said:
     my brother in law has a primo oval xl and is now on firebox #3

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    If you are planning on getting one from a fest and don't want a large, try contacting the people putting it on. Sometimes they will do other sizes if you reserve it and pre-pay.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Ga MTN Eggfest had every size available at demo prices. If you're patient and keep looking, you may find what you want. 
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    My thoughts are why settle on used when you can buy new, I bought my mini on CL for $200. Those deals are there if your patient, heck I wasn't even in the market for another egg ... but when the opportunity came, I jumped on it.

$200? The heck with a warranty!!
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.