Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jack Wood Fired Prime Strip Steak with Green Lightning Shrimp

Options
I did a reverse sear on the strips and pulled them when they were medium.  Then I grilled the shrimp while the steak had a chance to rest.  As always this was fantastic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
[I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

Comments

• jonnymack
    Options
    Looks like victory to me.
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• Roadpuke0
    Options
    You can never go wrong with green lighting shrimp. One of my favorite found on this forum.
    Plumbers local 130 chicago.     Why do today what you can do tomorrow

weapons: XL, Minie, old gasser, weber, v10 Bradley smoker and sometimes talent!

Bristol, Wisconsin 
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Nice meal you have there. 
  • GATraveller
    Options
    That looks awesome.  I've got to get off my butt and cook those shrimp.  Thanks for the motivation!!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA