Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grilled Tri Tip and Chicken Wings

Did a couple cooks this week and didn't have a chance to post pics.  Tri Tip was 2.5 lbs and was marinated in equal parts wishbone Italian salad dressing and worcestershire sauce.  I always add a half cup bacardi white rum to the marinade as well.  This was marinated overnight.

Chicken wings were jumbo size and used a rub I got from rub and sauce exchange.  Used a chunk of hickory at about 300-350 dome temp direct.  I got the racks at either Lowes or Home Depot several years ago.  I can't remember which.  2 of them fit perfectly in the Large side by side.  They get rotated at 30 minutes, then 45, then taken out just after they were on for an hour.  Came out perfect.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
[I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

Comments