Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Vitamix Desert - lemon ice

Options
lemon, banana, agave, water;

done:x 

Bloomfield Hills, MI | LGBE : AR R & B Oval Combo w/Extender and Sliding D Grid : Kick Ash Basket : Smokeware Cap : Smobot Beta

Comments

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    Looks good.  Isnt it bitter with all that peel?  Did you add ice, or freeze the fruit?
    Phoenix 
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Quantities? 

Options
    Looks awesome!  I bet it would be good with a splash of vodka.  Ok, maybe a few splashes.... =)
    Large BGE - 2014
    FB 200, KAB, AR - 2015
    Lake Norman area of NC
    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten!

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing!

• bob.bud
    bob.bud Posts: 297
    Options
    @blasting - not as bitter as you would think, the agave and banana tempered the taste. And sorry, ice was added.

@paqman - one lemon, one banana, eyeballed agave (2 maybe 3 tablespoons)... i would suggest adjusting to taste. About 1/2 a cup of ice - but I never measure that either I usually toss in 5 to 6 ice cubes (standard fridge ice maker size) when a recipe calls for 1/2 a cup

@LKNedd - that is exactly what my son said. Some Titos never hurt a frozen lemonade that I know of.

Bloomfield Hills, MI | LGBE : AR R & B Oval Combo w/Extender and Sliding D Grid : Kick Ash Basket : Smokeware Cap : Smobot Beta