Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Officially all in......yes that right.....

Options
northGAcock
northGAcock Posts: 15,164
.....sold my ol Weber Performer this morning. It was only used once since I purchased my BGE back in February. It was a first release of the Performer series, and had been with me for 20 years. I had replaced quite a few parts over the years, but had many a good cook left in it. It found a good home, but was like loosing an old friend. That said, I have made room for additional Eggs and a more permanent home for them to live. Change is good.
Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
Run me out in the cold rain and snow

Comments

• Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Two of my neighbors have had Weber Performers for the last 6 years or so and one of them has a large BGE.  They both still use theirs and gas grills too.  I neighbor with the Egg and Performer has about 7 grills and seems to cook more on his gas grill, because it is right out his back door on the deck.  I just have my XL EGG and my other neighbor with the Performer uses my WSM from time to time.  The Performer is nice,  but I would prefer the Egg.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.